Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Been A Great Day!

In fact, it's been a great few days! Butch came home Friday, and I was sure glad to see him. Sometimes a week away seems like much longer than an actual 7 days..or 168 hours. I traveled last week to Baton Rouge with the Princess to see family, and the miles only made him seem farther away.

I was nervous about how he would come home. A new boat, a new crew, a new shift, a new schedule, a new Captain.....I wondered how the move would work out.  However, when Butch came in smiling ear to ear Friday morning, I knew right right away that he had an excellent week! The change was good....he loves the new boat, the new Captain, the new schedule, and everything about his new position. I am so thankful to God for all of His blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment