Sunday, August 17, 2014

Anchors Aweigh!!!!

Happy Sunday! I wanted to share a couple of photos with you from our lives recently....

First off...The Navy is in town! Yep! The USS Farragut is in town for the weekend, so our fair city is partying it up as only she can. Lots of beer flowing, lots of men wandering...lots of young ladies more than willing to welcome them into town! I know....I love me some sailors!

Anyway, our local newspaper has live cams on the riverfront, and I found this one on www.savannahnow.com:
See the little yellow tugboat? Yep! That is my Deck Boss on Tug Georgia helping push the ship to the dock.

This morning Butch (Deck Boss) sent me this photo from another ship heading upriver....
That is the view of the bow of Tug Georgia...with a HUUUUUUGE anchor on it!
Holy ANchors Deck Boss!

Anchors Aweigh bloggy friends...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment