Thursday, September 4, 2014

Really Cool Reading!

While nursing my addiction scrolling through Facebook the other day, I came across a suggested page to "like". It looks like this:


Well, if you know me, you know that caught my eye! I had to investigate.
I scrolled.
I read.
I ooed and aaahed.
I "stretched to enlarge" pictures.
I may have drooled a little.

Between my love of the water, the love of my mariner and my love of photography, I think I hit the jackpot on this one.

I came across this picture, with credit given to Brian Swartzbaugh:
The caption reads: "You think you have a tough time managing certain spaces in your SUV? Imagine pushing this load around corners on the river."

And this photo...which made me so thankful my man stays ON the tugboat instead of scampering around between the tug and a cargo ship....

If you have time, check out the Seamen's Church Institute on Facebook. There are some really neat articles and up close photos of maritime action! Or check them out online at http://www.seamenschurch.org/


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment