Saturday, September 13, 2014

A New Tattoo?


 What do you think?



No...I am not getting tatted up. No ink for me, although Deck Boss has a couple of tattoos himself. Ok, maybe a couple is not the right word. Fifteen is the correct word, to be precise.

Anyway, while I have been battling some health nonsense, I have spent A LOT of time trawling the interwebz. I use my phone most often, but sometimes I resort to dragging myself into the living room and working on the desktop pc when my phone aggravates me and makes me cuss crazy. I am a night owl by nature, and inhaled steroid medications make me hyper so late nights with restless mind syndrome have become the norm for me. I Google and Google image search things like "merchant mariner" and "tugboats" and "tugboat wife" (where this very blog comes up about a 100 times with pictures) "merchant mariner wife" (Where the blog Callie's Mariner comes up about 1,000,000 times! Check out this blog at http://www.calliesmariner.com/ She is so cool. I want to be her when I grow up)

A few days ago, Deck Boss posted the photo above to my Facebook wall. I loved it immediately. I wish the image was of higher resolution so I could have it made into a t-shirt. It would make a stellar, totally awesome tattoo, if I were so inclined to participate in the inking of my body. But I think I will leave the ink to Deck Boss and less permanent things like eye liner and mascara to me.....although I hear you can get those tatted on now too.....but I am not brave enough to try it!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment